TIDELOG Graphic Almanacs
bring the numbers to life!
TIDELOG© is a graphic almanac based on official National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (“NOAA”) and United States Naval Observatory (“USNO”) tide, current, and astronomical predictions specific to each geographical area. These areas are graphed to give you a visual picture of each day’s conditions… at a glance!
See the entire week at a glance!
You not only see conditions at a particular time; you also get a sense of the changes that are happening. Are the tides becoming steeper, more extreme? The currents stronger? Nights brighter? Days longer?
Only TIDELOG shows you what’s really going on!
- Based on official NOAA and USNO predictions
- Teaches without words, quick at a glance view
- Favored by commercial, scientific and industrial users
- Built to last, tough and water resistant
- Minimizes mistakes, easy to interpret
- Custom imprint options available
- Illustrated by M.C. Escher
QUESTIONS? CONTACT US
Pacific Publishers, LLC - P.O. Box 2813 - Tybee Island, GA 31328
phone: (912) 472-4373 - fax: (912) 786-7921